MODERN SLAVERY POLICY STATEMENT
In accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015, this policy sets out the approach taken by 7formation Ltd to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to its business, and the actions are undertaken to mitigate any such risks. 7formation Ltd is a commercial fit-out and construction company based in Corby and operating nationwide. 7formation Ltd employs direct and contracted labour. 7formation Ltd is committed to a work environment that is free from human trafficking, forced labour and unlawful child labour (collectively “human trafficking and slavery”). It also strongly believes that it has a responsibility for promoting ethical and lawful employment practices. Accordingly, 7formation Ltd will not knowingly use unlawful child labour or forced labour in any of our services, nor will we accept commodities, products or services from suppliers that employ or utilise child labour or forced labour. 7formation Ltd also expects the same high standards which we set for ourselves from those parties with whom we engage, such as our suppliers and customers.
- We will not use forced or compulsory labour, i.e., any work or service that a worker performs involuntarily, under threat of penalty.
- We will ensure that the overall terms of employment are voluntary.
- We will comply with the minimum age requirements prescribed by applicable law
- We will compensate our workers with wages and benefits that meet or exceed the legally required minimum and will comply with the overtime pay requirement.
- We will abide by applicable law concerning the maximum hours of daily labour4.
- We will not engage in any practice of slavery, servitude, forced labour, compulsory labour and/or human trafficking outside the UK which would constitute an offence if that conduct took place within the UK.
- We will ensure that any sub-contractors or suppliers from whom we source goods and services to 7formation Ltd, also adhere to these requirements.
Due to the nature of our business and our approach to governance, we assess that there is a very low risk of slavery and human trafficking in our business and supply chains. However, we aim to periodically review the effectiveness of the relevant policies and procedures that we have in place. We do not have key performance indicators in relation to slavery or human trafficking as any instance would be expected to be a breach of law, our supplier standards and our company policies.